Bryan Adams has this awesome song that I dig in a big way — I Wanna Be Your Underwear. And while the song works, if someone said that to me, I’d probably deliver a proper old-fashioned stinging slap. The cheek! No pun intended. :)
5 of the Worst Yoga Pick-up Lines:
- “I wanna be your yoga pants.” Uhm, no. You don’t. They’re grody, sweat-soaked, and have been overly friendly with the lady bizness unmentionables. The latter probably works for you, but naughty bits that have been worked out are not fit for consumption.
- “You could bounce a quarter off that asana!” It would be much more flattering if you’d said a benjamin, not chump change, fool. In the twangy words of country man Travis Tritt, “Here’s a quarter, call someone who cares.”
- “So…do you work out?” We’re in yoga, b*tch. Of course I work out. This ain’t Tai Chi.
- “Do you come here often?” You’ve been hovering around my matspace for the last few months and trying to catch my drishti. Are we really going to play this game?
- “Whoa, you’re flexible. I bet that comes in handy outside of class.” This, said accompanied by a lascivious leer. If you like your balls, and we all know you’re kind of obsessed with them, don’t say this.
And now, childrensss…time for share and tell! Do divulge the worst line used on you in life. Or perhaps, the douchiest line you’ve ever tried to play out.
photo credit: hardtailforever.com