There is a growing epidemic, my friends, and my sincerest hope is that you have not been afflicted. This serious dis-ease is called Degenerative Thank You Dementia. The cause? Being ungrateful. Expecting. Feeling entitled. And otherwise being an asshole. You don’t want to be a cack, do you? No. The good news is, this condition is reversible.
Why We Should Always Remember To Say Thank You:
- It takes < 1 second.
- The tiniest bit of your breath + vocal cords = someone deserving feels appreciated.
- Respiration has your back. You will recover perfectly from this “expenditure.”
- We have many things to be thankful for.
- Your mouth to the Universe’s ears.
- Say it. Spray it. Show it.
With love, thanks, gratitude, and only a slight amount of accidental spittle, to you!
artwork credit: strengthplay.com