YOGA CLASS: divine truths (illustrated with yoga gifs)
“Preacher tellin’ the truth and it hurts.” — DMX
These particular yoga truths hurt because they are terribly true and hackingly hilarious when illustrated by slapstick gifs. Better lock yourself in to your chair with a yoga strap . . .
Divine Truths About Yoga Class:
1. Someone puts their nasty toes on your yoga mat. You (or maybe this is just me):
2. The teacher plays YOUR FAVORITE JAM. OMG. :
3. When I get asked to demo a pose for the class:
4. Some show-off presses up to handstand. You:
5. Latecomer a-holio next to you says, “Hey, can you move your mat over to make room for my friend?” You:
Keepin’ it real.
I am tremendously guilty of number two. Hilarious!
Possible Exception to #1.
In a Sean Corn workshop.
She stepped on my mat.
With her feet.
I was facing my mat.
I couldn’t see her.
Just her feet.
(Her feet are a good size for yoga.)
I didn’t mind.
Not. One. Bit.
I accept myself for who I am.
@ David – good point! well-meaning teachers are exempt. ;) xo
Aw yea on #2!!! Sade anyone? ;)
Hahahahah oh yes to #1!
I’m all about #1….
Certainly the NUMBER 3 is the best. I am all about it.