In honor of Friday the 13th, I bestow unto you an unsettlingly freakish collection.
Strange, Freaky, + Odd Things Yoga:
- Yogi Oki-Doki. WTF. “Ja mon, you can milk sister moo cow for all de information.” Even the kids in the video look disturbed by what is taking place.
- An awfully good way to insure celibacy…let’s call it Appendage Yoga. Ouch!
- Snail yoga?
- Laughter yoga guru. I appreciate the message, but this looks like it might trigger a coronary. Read the comments. Pure YouTube hilarity.
- Good heavens. It’s Ana Brett. Because a faux Spartans bandeau top and unlaced Docs are KEY to yoga or cardio or dance whatever she’s attempting to do in the video.
- How to get a date at yoga class. This guy is completely serious.
- 80s yoga fitness video. I’m not sure how she can breathe or do Lion’s Breath with the sheer amount of hairspray required for that ‘do. Also, wasn’t she the drummer in Whitesnake?
- See photo above for Inappropriate Yoga Adjustment. Creeper! Do you suppose he told them this was the best way to engage their Mula Bandha?
photo credit: Fail Blog