Last year, my wintery itch birthed the 12 Days of Yoga, resplendent with hand-cut YIFY yoga cookies. THIS year, I have my hard hat on. I’ve constructed a stellar studio where juicy, delectable, funny bone-tickling yoga adventures are set to take place.
On the 5th day of December, yoga gave to me
a studio made of cake and candy. . .
- everything is edible, save for the yogaworks logo text
- yogaworks logo art = a spearmint starlite
- studio = white cake with vanilla frosting and a healthy dusting of organic shredded coconut
- door + window = hershey’s chocolate squares
- forest + bushes = marshmallow peeps
- sidewalk = honey graham crackers
- yogini = gingerbread marshmallow
- yogini’s cute face = gel frosting
- yogini’s yoga mat = candy cane
The edible studio is based on the real studio I spend oodles of time at — YogaWorks Main Street in Santa Monica. :)
Eleven more days of adventure to come. Watch out for flying snowballs!
Come out of the cold and in to the crunk…