Yoga saves. This is scientifically, spiritually, and pranically proven. Argumentation is futile. Belief comes swiftly.
8 Ways Yoga Saves:
- Yoga pulls us out of (and keeps us from) the deep, dark tarpits of despair, depression, and deprecation.
- Yoga saves the people we love from our tantrums, tongue-lashings, and sour-like-bad-milk moods.
- Yoga can help you unplug from a breakneck-paced life…and plug in to self and spirit.
- When you twist and move your body, you lubricate thirsty joints. This staves off creakiness and brittleness in bones of any age.
- By lengthening your breath, you lengthen your life. (i know your brain just exploded upon reading this. profound sh*t.)
- When you get yoga-high, you understand that nothing else can match it. Not malt likkah, not drugs, not horizontal mambo.
- You are saved from boredom — that old childhood nemesis. You can practice any time, any mood, any place.
- The clarity that comes from a regular practice is astounding. You begin to know your path.
I’m gettin’ my save on twenty-fo-seven. You?
artwork credit: gayatriyoga.com.br